CFP® Adv.Dip FS(FP) Bsc.
Greg has had over 16 years experience as a financial adviser. Greg helps clients achieve their financial objectives and lifestyle goals. Greg guides clients through the everchanging superannuation landscape, and helps to clear the confusion of the seemingly endless rules and regulations. Greg enjoys seeing clients gain the confidence to make informed decisions so they can get on with enjoying the things that matter most to them.
Greg Johnson is a Certified Financial Planner, has a Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) and a Bachelor of Science.
Greg helps people to plan for retirement and to manage life transitions (such as loss of employment). In particular, Greg has a special interest in guiding people along the road to long-term financial success.
Advice I specialise in includes:
- Superannuation, including retirement savings accounts
- Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- Borrowing within your SMSF
- Employer superannuation
- Managed investments
- Retirement income streams, including pensions and annuities
- Personal and group Insurance (life cover, disability, income protection and trauma)
- Life investment products including whole of life, endowment and bonds
- Securities (including listed securities and debt securities)
- Exchange traded funds and Listed investment companies
- Arranging for listed securities, shares and debentures to be bought and sold via a platform and broker.
- Investor directed portfolio services
- Limited selection of investment guarantees
Qualifications and Memberships
- Certified Financial Planner
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Bachelor of Science.
- Financial Planning Association